FAQs & Pricing
Purchase a Gift Card
Gift cards are available in all sized and denominations. Choose one today!
Monthly Unlimited Memberships
All Memberships are valid for use at both Johns Creek Yoga and Duluth Yoga. Membership cancellations require 30 days notice in writing.
Platinum Monthly Membership ($200+ Value)
- Unlimited Classes at Johns Creek Yoga
- 10% Discount on Merchandise and Single Day Workshops
- 4 Free Visitors Passes per Month for New Students
- Unlimited Access to Livestream and On Demand Classes through Online Platform
What to Know Before Your First Class
For the comfort and safety of all our students, please observe the following:
- Arrive 10 minutes before class.
- Bring your own mat and any props you may need.
- Leave your cell phone outside and silence it before class begins.
- Do not wear fragrances or lotions.
- Remove shoes before entering the practice room.
- Let your teacher know about any prior injuries or if you are pregnant.
- Be mindful and maintain silence during centering at the beginning of class and savasana at the end.
Extra Precautions to mitigate possibility of Covid-19 transmission
- Anyone with a fever or symptoms of the virus is asked to remain at home and continue enjoying our online offerings.
- Students will be spaced 6 feet apart with a maximum of 10 students per class.
- Classes will be limited to 2 per day at each studio, allowing for ample time to clean and disinfect between classes.
- Class length will be reduced uniformly to 50 minutes (studies show that more than 50 minutes of contact increases the chance of viral transmission).
- All students must bring their own props and mats. No props or mats will be made available through the studios.
- Students must register in advance for all classes, and since limited space is available, cancellations MUST take place at least one hour before class time. We will be unable to issue refunds for classes cancelled less than an hour before start. If you are an autopay member, you will be issued a warning for such a cancellation, and if it occurs a second time, you will be billed for a drop-in class.
- The studio will be cleaned and disinfected twice daily. Antibacterial wipes will be made available in the restrooms, and students will be asked to wipe down surfaces after each use. We will also make hand sanitizer available for all.
- If you are comfortable wearing a mask for practice, you are welcome to do so, but masks will not be mandatory.
Plan to get to the studio at least 10 minutes before class begins so that you can check in. If you are new to yoga, it is a good idea to let the staff know so that they can welcome you and assist with any questions or concerns you may have. Please take your shoes off before entering the class space. There are cubbies for your belongings. Classes are 50 minutes long (modified as a result of coronavirus) unless otherwise noted. Please notify the teacher if you need to leave before class ends, otherwise stay until the end to respect your practice and the practice of others around you. Understand that it’s completely normal to feel uncomfortable during your first yoga class. However, after a couple classes you will be more comfortable with the way it works and you will feel more relaxed to enjoy your experience. If you have a question or concern during the class, please let the instructor know quietly.
Yes. Pre-registration is mandatory since class size is limited.
If you have never done yoga before, have injuries or have any other physical condition, you should start with our Basics or Gentle classes. Over time your body will let you know when you are able to try other classes. Your instructor will also be able to help you should you have any questions.
Please bring a mat, a water bottle, and any props you may like. lease leave all other belongings in the cubbies and please make sure to turn off your cell phones. No phones allowed inside the class.
You can wear traditional comfortable exercise clothing. Avoid clothing that is too baggy as it can bunch up or slide during practice. You may want to take off any jewelry before class as it can impair movements. Please note that Yoga is practiced on bare feet for better grip and movements on your mat. Though there are entire lines of yoga fashion, fancy gear is unnecessary.
If you have to eat something, a small snack such as a piece of fruit will be ok. Yoga rids the body of toxins so making sure you are properly hydrated is important especially for hot classes.
Visit our contact page and e-mail any specific questions. We will be happy to help!